Friday 23 December 2011

Blessed Solstice

Adventure ahoy!

I find it amazing, that at this time of change and turning of the year, none of the druid/pagan pages on Facebook of which I am a member, have posted a 'Happy Solstice' type message.

Broken up from work for Christmas, 5 days off. Whoo-hoo.

Not sure how good this running lark is! Spent all day feeling queasy after yesterdays headtorch run with Steve, Gav and Stuart. I think though, it had an awful lot to do with feeling motion sick in the car with Steve. Couldn't stomach my tea and consequently paid for it today. I'm feeling quite a bit better now, stuffed my face (fighting down the nausea all the while) and I think it's worked.

Hmm, thought I had more to say.

Nearly upset myself thinking about a good friend who passed away last summer. She had a stroke while out riding and died in hospital. She's on the wind now, and will always be remembered fondly.

No comments:

Post a Comment