Saturday 14 June 2014

Catching up#2 - Early June

Still not a lot happening, but I thought I'd get up to date ahead of tomorrow's Hardmoors Rosedale Half Marathon.

Gradually feeling a little more myself after the recent bout of exhaustion and not sleeping. Just pootling along really, so I don't know how I'm going to fare tomorrow.

After Jon and Shirley's race, gosh that was 2 weeks ago now! I've been to 2 Monday night training sessions, missed both Wednesday night sessions (one was cancelled due to various races, one I was travelling back from a conference) and the planned fell race last week was also cancelled by the organisers. I have however done a couple of runs with Hilary and last night (Friday) we had a club social run from South Kilvington. So, although I haven't done much, I've done more than nothing!!

Prepare for tomorrow's race report!!

No comments:

Post a Comment